Farmsil helps the plant growth by depositing itself on epidermal cell walls, enhancing the plant's ability to keep the leaves pointed towards the light source. It also increases the stem strength, mak...
Farmsil helps the plant growth by depositing itself on epidermal cell walls, enhancing the plant's ability to keep the leaves pointed towards the light source. It also increases the stem strength, making it easier to hold up more weight. As the plant builds itself up with Farmsil, it helps with balancing nutrient uptake and distribution, and increased concentration of chlorophyll and RUBP carboxylase in leaves.
Farmsil offers growers these performance benefits in many agricultural applications:
1) Provides resistance to mineral stress.
2) Increases growth and yield.
3) Produces healthier & stronger plant growth: Once Farmsil is taken up by the roots, it is deposited in the plant’s cell walls as a solid, rigid 'quartz-like' matrix. This produces a ‘mechanically’ stronger plant which enables superior leaf orientation and therefore greater rates of photosynthesis and growth.
4) Increases weight & shelf-life of fruit: Accumulation of silica in plant cells increases cell weight and integrity
5) Increases plant tolerance to heat stress (wilting).
6) Improves the healing rate and neatness of pruning wounds: This property is especially
Beneficial in commercial cropping of plants such as tomato and cucumber where regular pruning threatens the plant's survival due to the risk of disease.
The product is available in various concentrations to suit your specific market requirements and dilution ratios. Photographs are only to indicate the packing; prices are in Bulk without packing. For product to be packed in your desired packing, actual packing cost will be applicable.
Dilution 500ml to 1 Liter /Acre or 200 Liters of water.